Getting in touch
Hanover Search Group
1 King Street
EC2V 8AU London
+31 (0)20 72 48 22 4
Hanover Search Group
- Number of employees unknown
Hanover Search Group is a global executive search specialist founded in 1996. With offices worldwide, we bring a dedicated and discreet service to our clients in the Insurance, Asset and Wealth Management fields.
Our discipline focus takes in areas as diverse as Actuarial & Risk on to Investment Management: from Audit & Compliance through to Marketing and Technology. Driving the knowledge and search capabilities behind our successful approach to sourcing talent is our multinational group of highly experienced, highly motivated Partners, Consultants and Researchers.
Our people are our business. Their expertise is unquestionable, their insight far-reaching and their application married to the most demanding standards of professional ethics. The reputation we have forged in the competitive world of executive search and selection is founded upon our dedication to detail, speed of delivery, professionalism and commitment to service.
As a result of the teamwork and leadership organic to our company, we won the HITC "Best Search Firm" award 2015. Only votes submitted by clients and candidates were counted. We have also consistently featured within the top fifteen global boutique search firms within the Financial Services sector in the Executive Grapevine market report.
Tweets from Hanover Search Group:
- Women in Fintech: What Success Looks Like and How They Achieved It... 'It's still very much a man's world when it… https://t.co/IVwD54xxpD - 21 sep 2020
- Women In Crypto: Leading By Example... 'Since its origins just over a decade ago, the industry has generally been… https://t.co/oau0qD2Ns4 - 20 sep 2020
- One in four change pension plans due to pandemic... 'One in four workers have changed their pension plans due to t… https://t.co/wyxX3lLs18 - 17 sep 2020
- Financial advice boosts savers' 'emotional wellbeing'... 'Around 17 million people in the UK say they have receive… https://t.co/TVCKOMrmRP - 16 sep 2020