Getting in touch
Hanover Search Group
1 King Street
EC2V 8AU London
+31 (0)20 72 48 22 4
Hanover Search Group
- Number of employees unknown
Hanover Search Group is a global executive search specialist founded in 1996. With offices worldwide, we bring a dedicated and discreet service to our clients in the Insurance, Asset and Wealth Management fields.
Our discipline focus takes in areas as diverse as Actuarial & Risk on to Investment Management: from Audit & Compliance through to Marketing and Technology. Driving the knowledge and search capabilities behind our successful approach to sourcing talent is our multinational group of highly experienced, highly motivated Partners, Consultants and Researchers.
Our people are our business. Their expertise is unquestionable, their insight far-reaching and their application married to the most demanding standards of professional ethics. The reputation we have forged in the competitive world of executive search and selection is founded upon our dedication to detail, speed of delivery, professionalism and commitment to service.
As a result of the teamwork and leadership organic to our company, we won the HITC "Best Search Firm" award 2015. Only votes submitted by clients and candidates were counted. We have also consistently featured within the top fifteen global boutique search firms within the Financial Services sector in the Executive Grapevine market report.
Tweets from Hanover Search Group:
- Seven million people take pension action during lockdown. More than a third of savers have taken some form of actio… https://t.co/bkZAvcBIEK - 01 jul 2020
- Thursday 9th July, we are hosting an #onlineevent - exploring leading & getting the best out of ‘#GenerationZ’, the… https://t.co/G7l6dzTC74 - 28 jun 2020
- Could now finally be the time for diversity and inclusion in the private equity market? #diversity… https://t.co/08rmK45UJt - 24 jun 2020
- The global lockdown and corresponding home working conditions have shown many in #financialservices and… https://t.co/KyfrpvBth0 - 22 jun 2020